Established in 2009 and ISO 9001:2015 recognised, Lodhia Plastic Industries has quickly established itself as one of the leading plastics manufacturers in Tanzania, as well as a growing international exporter. We only use virgin plastics in our state-of-the art manufacturing units, which helps to maintain the flexibility, durability and longevity of the products and militates against breakages. However, our success in maintaining these standards is attributable to our in-house laboratories, where a team of experts carefully maintain our unparalleled output standards.
Lodhia plastics is currently offering the following products;
- UPVC Pipes (up to OD 400mm & up to PN 20)
- HDPE Coils and Pipes (up to OD 400mm & up to PN 20)
- PVC Borewell Pipes (up to OD 225mm in Class C & D)
- PPR Pipes (OD 20mm to 63mm in PN 20)
- “TRITANK by LODHIA” Water tanks (capacity of 500 litres to 10,000 litres)
- Electrical Conduits Coils & Pipes
The dimensions of our pipes and coils (length, diameter, body thickness), can be tailored according to client specifications. Our tanks are also double layered, with a white lining.
With fully-fledged operations in Arusha and Dar-es-Salaam, we can expertly serve all commercial, industrial and residential plastic needs in Tanzania and beyond.