Lodhia Industries is one of the leading steel & plastic manufactures in Tanzania and is currently operating out of two locations, Dar-Es-Salaam and Arusha. Since the foundations of the company laid back in 1996, Lodhia Industries has had an utmost dedication to the highest business standards and ethics and has provided thousands (directly & indirectly) of jobs with levels of security and benefits unprecedented in the region. A wide range of CSR initiatives are also undertaken, many of which go unreported. The growth of Lodhia Industries has directly correlated with an increase in the quality of life in the surrounding community.
Lodhia Industries aspire to be Africa’s benchmark for Value Creation and we seek to scale the heights of excellence in all we do. We endeavour to earn the trust and acclaim of customers by providing safe, high-quality products and services by fully respecting and protecting the privacy of personal and customer information, thus providing sustainable growth of society.
Progression Through Excellence
We are passionate about achieving the highest standards of quality whilst always promoting meritocracy. Quality is essential to our competitive edge. We seek to exceed expectations in terms of our products, processes and performance, combining our deep operational knowledge with keen business acumen and desire to innovate and expand the potential of steel and plastic in East Africa and beyond.
We hold integrity as the cornerstone of our value system. It embodies the virtues of working with honour and transparency in everything that we do allowing us to build collaborative relationships based on mutual respect.
We not only want to be competitive in the market of today but thrive in the world of tomorrow. Our strategic thinking is shaped by this and we understand how the world and market is ever evolving. This enables us to take the right decisions about investment priorities and build for tomorrow. #buildwithconfidence
- Provides water to 800 families around Kingori / Kikatiti area and also to their cattle. A separate area has been allocated for them to come and fetch water 24 hours a day throughout the year.
- Provides financial support to Arusha Mental Health Services which is working as part of Mount Meru Hospital who are taking care of patients suffering from trauma. Lodhia Industries is providing milk to the children’s ward for regular upkeep and nourishment of children under treatment for over 20 years. Shelters and waiting sheds were constructed by us for the patients who regularly visit the hospital in the ward, where burnt patients are treated.
- Supplies Oxygen to hospitals in Arusha free of charge
- Is a major supporter for Rotary and Lions clubs for their health support clinics including those held for conducting cataract/polio operations.
- Supports many orphanages in Tanzania by providing food, continuous supply of milk, shelter and medical services. We are part of support providers to Cornel Ngaleku Children Centre for their needs.
- Sponsors children who are financially backward but brilliant in studies for their education needs. We invite university graduates for vocational training in the company. Schools in the region are supported by supplying products manufactured and traded by the group.
- Undertakes to provide a borewell for the villages for the supply of water which will take care of another 500 to 600 families in the Arumeru, Arusha Region.
- Is always in the forefront when it comes to sponsoring Sports events like Golf competitions, Ladies Golfing events, Sponsoring golfers to neighbouring countries, Kahama Special Olympics Event for differently-abled children.